Last update: 21/0 1/201 9
" Personal Information " means information that identifies you as a person or relates to an identifiable person, including:
- Mailing address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Credit and debit card number
- Profile Picture
- Social media account ID
- Travel information including flight information
Collection of personal data
We and our service provider collect personal information in many different ways, including:
- Through Services
We collect personal information through services, for example, when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase.
- Interaction outside the network
As part of our services, we collect your personal information through external network interaction, for example, when you visit our stores or sales events, place an order by phone or contact customer service.
- Other sources
We receive your personal information from other sources, such as our affiliates, public databases, co-marketing partners, social media sites (including those whose buddy or other contact person you are) and other third parties. In addition, if you choose to link your social media account to our website account, we will share certain personal information from your social media account, which may include personal information in your profile or your friends' profiles.
We do not collect and request that you do not send or disclose to us any sensitive personal information (such as personal information that reveals race or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic information, biometric or genetic characteristics) information about the criminal background, health information, sex life or sexual orientation, or a personal identification number).
Use of Personal Information
We and our service provider will use personal information for legitimate business purposes, including:
- Providing service functions and executing your requests
- Providing service functions for you, such as enabling access to your registered account, and providing service-related customer service.
- Responding to your inquiries and executing your requests by contacting us through the online contact form or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, thanks or complaints, or when you request a quote or other information about our services.
- Implementing your payment transactions and providing related customer service.
- Enabling you to send messages to another person if you wish.
We take these steps to deal with your contractual relationship and / or to comply with legal obligations.
- Providing newsletters and / or other marketing materials and enabling social sharing
- Sending marketing emails to you, including news and information about our services and new products.
- Enable the social sharing features you want to use.
We do these actions with your consent or our legitimate interest.
- Analyzing personal information for business reporting and providing targeted services
- Analyzing or predicting our users' preferences to provide a compendium of trends on how our digital content is used to improve our services.
- Understanding your activity better so that we can target our interaction with you and provide you with information and / or offers tailored to your interests.
- Understanding your preferences so that we can deliver content that we believe is relevant and interesting to you through our services.
We provide targeted services either with your consent or on the basis of our legitimate interest.
- Enable participation in draws, contests, or other campaigns
- Enabling and managing participation in draws, contests, or other similar campaigns. In addition, some of these features contain rules that include additional information on the use and disclosure of your personal information.
We use this information to manage your contractual relationships with you.
- Compilation and / or anonymisation of personal data
- We compile personal information so that they are no longer considered to be personal information. We do so to provide our own use of other information that we use and disclose for various purposes.
- Realizing our business goals
- Analyzing information, for example, to improve the efficiency of our services.
- Inspections and verification that our internal procedures function appropriately and meet regulatory, regulatory or contractual requirements.
- For tracking fraud and security, for example to detect and prevent security attacks and intended identity theft.
- Developing new products and services.
- Developing, improving or modifying our existing products and services.
- Identifying user trends, for example, to understand which areas of our services are most interested in users.
- To determine the effectiveness of your ad campaigns so that we can tailor our campaigns to user needs and interests.
- To guide and expand our business, for example, to understand which areas of our services are most interested in users so that we can focus our resources on fulfilling users' interests.
We take these steps to handle the contractual relationship with you, to comply with legal obligations, and / or on our legitimate interest.
Disclosure of personal data
We will provide personal information:
- A list of our associated companies and their locations can be found at www. blueeye.fi In this document, affiliates are the entities that we control, control us, or who are under our control.
- Our third-party service providers to enable them to provide services to us
- These include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing and other services.
- For third parties to send you marketing messages according to your choices
- For third party sponsors of draws, competitions and similar campaigns
- By using the services you may decide to disclose personal data
- Bulletin boards, chat apps, profile pages, blogs, and other services where you can publish information and content (including, without limitation, social media pages). Please note that any information you publish or disclose through these services will become public and may be read by other users and in general.
Other use and disposal
We also use and disclose your personal information, depending on necessity and suitability, especially when we have a legal obligation or a legitimate interest in doing so.
- Compliance with applicable legislation
- This may also mean the laws of countries outside your country of residence.
- Responding to requests from authorities
- This may also mean authorities in countries outside your country of residence.
- Cooperation with law enforcement agencies
- For example, responding to law enforcement requests and orders.
- Other legal reasons
- To protect the rights, privacy, security or property of ours, our associates, you or others.
- In connection with a sale or business transaction
- We have a legitimate interest in transferring or transferring your personal data to a third party if our business, property or share capital is wholly or partly subject to reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, transfer, transfer or other change (including any possible bankruptcy or similar proceedings). Third parties may be, for example, the receiving party and its advisors.
" Other information" means information that does not reveal your identity and which is not directly related to an identifiable person, including:
- Browser and device information
- Application usage data
- Cookies, pixel tags, and other techniques to collect information from you that does not reveal your identity
- Demographic and other information you have collected that does not reveal your identity
Collection of other information
We and our service provider collect other information in a variety of ways, including:
- Browser or device
- Most browsers or automatically through the device collect certain information, such as MAC address, machine type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and services you use (e.g. application). We use this information to ensure that our services work properly.
- When you download and use the application, we and our service provider follow and collect application usage information, such as the date and time the application on your device uses our servers, as well as the data and files downloaded to your application based on your device number.
- If you do not want cookies to be collected, most browsers can automatically reject cookies or deny or accept a specific cookie (or cookies) on a particular website. For more information, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html . If you do not accept cookies, there may be interference with the use of the services. Also, you may not receive ads or other offers from us that match your interests and needs.
- Use of pixel tags and other similar techniques
- Pixel tags (also known as "web beacon" or "transparent gif") can be used to track actions taken by users (including e-mail recipients) in services, to measure the success of marketing campaigns, and to compile statistics on the use of services and response rates.
- Using Adobe Flash Technology (including Flash Local Shared Objects ("Flash LSO")) and other similar technologies
- We use Flash LSO and other techniques to collect and store service usage data, for example. If you do not want Flash LSO targets to be stored on your computer, you can prevent Flash LSO items from being saved in Flash Player settings in the Website Storage Settings panel . You can also use the Global Storage Settings panel and follow the steps to advise you on how to remove existing Flash LSO targets (referred to as "information" on Macromedia), how to prevent Flash LSO targets from being placed on your computer without asking for your permission and how to block (Flash Player 8 and later) Flash LSO targets that are not sent by the operator of the page you are currently visiting. Please note that Flash Player settings that restrict the approval of Flash LSO targets may degrade or interfere with the functionality of some Flash applications.
- Physical location
- We can store information about the physical location of your device, for example by satellite, mobile phone mast, or Wi-fi signals. We can use the physical location of your device to provide you with targeted location-based services and content. Sometimes we share the physical location of your device, as well as information about the ads you watch, and other information we collect for our marketing partners to provide you with more targeted content, and to investigate the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns. In some cases, you may be able to allow or deny such use and / or location sharing of your device, but if you do, we or our marketing partner may not be able to provide you with targeted services and content that are appropriate to you.
Use and disclosure of other information
We may use and disclose any other information for any purpose, unless the applicable law requires otherwise. In some cases, we combine other information with personal information. If we do, we will treat the combined data as personal data as long as they are combined.
We are also not responsible for data collection, use, disclosure, or security practices applied by other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM, or other application developers, application providers, social media platform providers, operating system providers, wireless service providers, or devices. Manufacturers, including practices for all personal information that you provide to other organizations through or on applications or social media pages.
Third Party Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies that display ads for products and services that may interest you when you use our services and other sites or online services.
You can see ads based on information about the use of our services and other sites or online services on all of your devices as well as information received from third parties. These companies set or identify a unique cookie for your browser (including using pixel tags). They use these techniques as well as the information they collect about your network usage to identify you with any devices you use, such as a mobile phone and a laptop. For more information about this policy, how can you refuse it on your computer and mobile browsers, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#/ for the device you are reading this policy . If you would like to opt out of this in mobile apps, you can download AppChoices at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices .
We strive to protect personal information with reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures within our organization. However, no data transfer or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure. If you have any reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer safe, please immediately notify us via the Contact Us section below.
Options and access to information
Your choice regarding the use and disclosure of your personal information
You can choose from a variety of options for the use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may decline:
- Sending Electronic Communications: If you do not wish to receive marketing emails from us in the future, you may refuse them by clicking on the unsubscribe link found in each marketing message and by contacting us at www.blueeye.com .
- Sharing personal information with affiliated companies for direct marketing: If you do not want to share your personal information so far with our affiliates for direct marketing, you may refuse sharing by contacting us at www.blueeye.com .
- Sharing Personal Information with Other Third Parties for Direct Marketing: If you do not wish to share your personal information with other third parties for the time being for direct marketing, you may refuse sharing by contacting us at www.blueeye.com .
We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that if you refuse to receive marketing emails from us, we may continue to send you important administrative messages that you may not refuse.
Access and change or delete your personal information
If you would like us to ask you to review, correct, update, encrypt, restrict or delete your personal information previously provided to us, or if you would like to request an electronic version of your personal information to be sent to another company (to the extent that the right to data transfer is possible under applicable law), please contact us at www .blueeye.fi or write to us at the address mentioned under Contact Us. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
Indicate clearly what personal information you want to change, whether you want your personal data to be encrypted from our database, or otherwise tell us what restrictions you would like to have on your personal information. In order to protect you, we will only make requests for personal information regarding the email address from which you are sending your request and we may need to verify your identity before executing the request. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
Please note that we may need to keep certain information for archiving purposes and / or to request that events that may be initiated be made prior to requesting a change or deletion (for example, when you make a purchase or participate in a campaign, we may not be able to modify or delete the personal information you provided before the purchase or campaign ended). Our databases and other records may also contain residual data that is not deleted.
Periods of retention
We retain personal information for as long as necessary or permitted for the purpose for which the personal data were obtained and in accordance with applicable law.
Criteria for determining retention periods:
- Continuous relationship with you and duration of service provision (for example, the time you have an account with us or continue to use the services)
- The legal obligation that applies to us (certain laws require, for example, that we keep your transaction information for a certain period of time before they can be removed)
- The advisability of retention for our legal status (for example, applicable regulations on restrictions, litigation or regulatory inquiries).
Use of services by minors
Services are not intended for persons under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from people under the age of 16, except in countries with a lower age limit.
Jurisdiction and cross-border transfer
If you live in the European Economic Area (EU Member State, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway, together “EEA”): The European Commission recognizes the level of data protection of some non-EEA countries in accordance with EEA standards. A complete list of these countries is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm ). If data is transferred from the EEA to countries where, according to the European Commission, there is insufficient data protection, we will use appropriate measures to protect your personal data, such as the contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
Third-party payment service
Because e-mail messages are not always secure, do not disclose your credit card information or other sensitive information in the contacts.
Learn more about people in the area
If you live in the European Economic Area, you can also
- make a complaint to the Data Protection Authority in your country or region or in the country where the alleged violation of applicable data protection law occurred. http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm